Tuesday, August 11, 2009


Here we go again




So my mom has this girl(Kindra) that she sort of mentored when i was in high school. she was in foster care and so my mom would teach her life lessons and such.. take her out and do stuff. anyway the two have r
emained really close. So when Kindra needed a place to stay she moved in with my mom into the spare room. well kindra got married on July 31st. and my mom kind of took it upon herself to put the whole thing together as the substitute mother of the Bride. so the week of the wedding my mom needed someon
e to do the pictures for the wedding last minute. Well knowing what a people pleaser i am of course i agreed. i offered to bring my little cannon point and shoot up and do some pictures for her (I'm planning on going to photography school as soon as i get Riley's milita
ry money so that i can go for free :) ) anyway so Riley decided that since i'm going to need a nice DSLR camera for school anyway we should get me one and i can start learning how to use it before i go to school. So While up in Lehi helping my mom out with this wedding Riley snuck away with my little sister Ali and went to buy me the Nikon D60. he went to best buy and got a smokin deal with a bag, extra lens and
a memory card. needless to say i LOVE IT. so here are a few pictures of Riley, Ali and other
things. these are just me trying to figure this thing out.











No comments:

Post a Comment

What-Do-Ya-Think? lemme know!