Saturday, August 20, 2011

Dirty Little Secret

 As people who regularly read my blog, you know that there are many things i am not able to tell you. And i assume you are used to that part of this little blog. Just know that in due time i will let you know everything i can :) until then... excuse my lack of posting. every time i sit to write a post i can't think of anything to write that i'm allowed to write about. but today i have plenty on my mind... so bear with me.

Riley has now been home over 2 months. oh how time flies.. on this day last year i was sitting at Shaunci's house, eating burnt chocolate on strawberries, and crying about how my husband was in California for our anniversary. today, i'm on my own (amazingly comfy couch) in sweats and a tank top, thinking about taking a nap before Rye gets home from work for the weekend. our 5 year Anniversary is today. what are we doing for it??? ya we're going to the DMV... haha romance at it's prime huh! one of the boys needs to go really bad and we need to go too... so we are just going to hurry and get it done. ok, so i got all ADD and didn't finish my post, so now it's the next morning and i'm going to hurry and finish it. So we ended up going to see a movie yesterday, and then we took Deezul for a walk and snuggled on the couch and read our books. it was a good day. we are actually really going to celebrate today, we are both kinda thinking North Shore would be fun. we pretty much drive up there every weekend(ya it's an hour drive each way) but the snorkeling is just AMAZING up there.

With Borders closing all their books are super duper cheap, i don't know if you have checked it out but you should, we have now spent like $60 and have 8 new books, that WOULD have cost us $150 for all of them, the deals are amazing. I will be taking over as the preschool teacher at my work, i am shadowing right now and then in like 3 weeks, i have my first official class. i'm a little nervous, but the kids in the class are awesome, as are the parents. and i have confidence that i will do just fine :)

I'm really missing my Best Friends lately Lauren and Kat should come out and visit me..... i live in paradise, and other than my inlaws we've only had ONE visitor.... so maybe the rest of you should take advantage of a free place to stay in Hawaii.... PLUS a free tour guide who knows all the best spots around.... ready, set GO!

Well, Deezul has now woken Riley up as well (stupid dog) so i'm going to end this post... i will try to post again soon. and i will let you know everything soon enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What-Do-Ya-Think? lemme know!