Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Stain Remover

Ok, So I bought something online like 2 weeks ago and was pretty excited to try it... I was SO pleased with how it worked I decided to go ahead and blog about it :)
This bad boy is FANTASTIC! Wanna see it in action? good.

So if you cloth diaper you probably know all about staining... it's pretty gross. Sorry if this is TMI but Miles has some BRIGHT yellow poo... It's the strangest thing. anyway, here are just some before and afters!

All I did was wet the diaper, rub the stick on the wet diaper and then lather it in my hand. I could watch the stain come out, after rinsing it well I put it out on the line to get some sun. After an HOUR in the sun they looked BRAND NEW!!! basically I recommend this to everyone. It apparently gets any stain out of anything!


After

Before

Before


After

After


Before

No comments:

Post a Comment

What-Do-Ya-Think? lemme know!