Thursday, November 18, 2010

Dear Cookie Dough, i know i'm going to Regret you!

oh how i wish this title had NOTHING to do with what i am doing........... UN fortunately..... it does... whenever Riley leaves, i lose all motivation to do ANYTHING... it takes all the strength and Moto i have to get out of bed and NOT just lay there for HOURS... and for the first week i usually Binge on crap food... stuff me and Riley would normally NEVER put in our bodies... Brownies, Cake, Cookie Dough, Chips, ya know that sort of stuff..... well i am almost all the way through "Binge Week" and i already feel HORRIBLE... would exersize make me feel better and more energized, ya, i already know that... however, my husband just went off to war.. I CAN SKIP THE GYM DANGIT... and you can't say anything bad about me, cause YOU. DON'T. EVEN. KNOW!!! hahaha man, i am sounding a bit defensive.. but really i already have my plan set in place for while he's gone. I start next week, and i end with him coming home, and me having reached my goal weight... i cannot wait for that!! i started this journey a year ago, when he left for bootcamp.. and lost a freakin good chunk of weight in the 3 months he was gone... i gained a few back after, however i was living in hotel rooms and driving 20+ hours a week to go see him at his other training... so it's completely excusable i think... you can't lose weight while eating on the road.

so here i go again. i'm hopeful and excited... i really enjoy spending time and effort on myself.. and the big difference this time around, is i'll actually have money, and i won't be living off the few dollars i had. so i can do it right. i can get HAAWT (that's supposed to say hot..) and get some new clothes.

so if you'll excuse me, i'm going to finish Binge Week without feeling bad about it!

on a completely separate note, Riley is in Afghan after days of travel. i've been able to hear from him a few times. he's doing really well. he said the food at the temp base they are at right now is AMAZING! if any of you want his address to send him anything just send me a comment and i'll make sure to get it to you. i don't just want to post it on here for security reasons though... ok so i think i'm allowed to post it since it's on about a billion websites.. but i don't want some creeper girl sending my husband pictures and crap. so if you're some tramp who is a "tag chaser" hahaha you aint gettin my man!

please pray for 2/3 and the rest of the troops fighting for the freedoms we enjoy everyday. some of those boys may not come back, and alot of them are my friends... so keep them in your daily prayers. especially Rye!!!!

and Pray for my Nephew Jaxon, who is currently fighting a war of his own. The C word may almost be scarier than Afghan, for a toddler i KNOW it is... he's a tough kid and he's going to win this battle!!!

1 comment:

  1. Haha yay for binge week right? I remember doing that the first week or so after he left for boot then I got down to business. I lost weight but gained it all back here :( So you have soo much more moto than I do when it comes to weight, I wish I was like you! Glad Riley is doing ok and enjoying great food. Prayers for 2/3 and Jaxon on the way :)

    ReplyDelete

What-Do-Ya-Think? lemme know!