Friday, December 30, 2011

Well it happened

I LOST my military ID.... yup, after scoffing at practically every wife on base who has ever lost one (has anyone made it an entire career without losing one?) It fell out of the car the other night and it's GONE... i felt awful, and surprisingly Rye made me feel awful too. i thought he'd be like "you made it over 2 years!" nope, no such luck for this little lady. i got the whole "fantastic Sav, now my Social is just floating around on base somewhere... ugh, i'm lame and i know it.

So this morning (despite not feeling 100%) i got pretty to go take a new ID picture. We drove down to the ID office and what do ya know.. they are OUT of dependent ID's... ya i'm pissed. ugh! i went to buy Rye a drink in the mini mart on base, and since the girl knew me she let me buy it, but i ended up having to use my costco card so they could check the name on my card with my ID... ya it was embarrassing. oh well, i looked nice and pretty all day, and had a pretty sour look on my face cause there was nowhere to sit at the mall when we got lunch (seriously soooo many people) and then the gps made me turn around like 3 times to find the stupid place Riley wanted pie.. and then the PIE WAS GROSS... and then we BOTH tipped our waitress without knowing the other one did... so we left like a $6 tip for $7 worth of crappy pie... ugh, i'm just gonna stop complaining right this moment. I'm going to go babysit a few of the base's CUTEST kids, and it's going to make my night :)

1 comment:

What-Do-Ya-Think? lemme know!