Saturday, January 7, 2012

What a Wonderful World

Here we are, one week into the new year. and it has been fantastic so far!  Rye and I have had so many adventures already! We've been hiking, to the beach, and relaxing as a family. He even took Deezul running the other night (and i didn't even have to hint that i wanted him to take Dee). We are 7 days until Rye has a birthday, and unfortunately he will be gone for his birthday, and will probably miss mine by just a few days (super lame right!).

I'm planning a baby shower for my friend Steph. Hoping it'll be good karma and one day someone will get to throw me an awesome shower. I've been using my silhouette cameo for her invitations (IT'S AMAZING!!!!) seriously anyone that does crafting crap should own one! Santa did good on that one :)

I am thinking i'm going to grow my hair out for a while... sometimes i just feel the need for a long side braid, that i am currently unable to attain. So what out for that in the next months.

There is so much going on in the Gardiner house i don't even know how to start describing it all. Watch for some awesome updates soon!

Oh and i acquired a dresser yesterday, started sanding it today and am hoping it will be DONE by this week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What-Do-Ya-Think? lemme know!