Thursday, January 26, 2012

Nothing like hearing a gunshot on the phone

There are things about being a Marine wife that i have gotten used to that seemed so odd before... like sitting in my living room and hearing gunshots from the range. or having armed men patrolling my neighborhood. recently i heard something on the phone that still caught me a little off guard "hey babe, hold on, you're going to hear gunshots in a minute"

I miss my husband. i am SO ready for him to be home. I definitely DON'T take him for granted while he is here. and i am So excited to get some more time to "chill" with him.

I have a field trip with my preschool in the morning. i am pretty stoked about it. This is probably my lamest blog post in a while. i'm not really going to apologize... some more exciting posts are on the horizon. i mean i have a birthday coming up quickly

No comments:

Post a Comment

What-Do-Ya-Think? lemme know!