Wednesday, May 30, 2012

7 Questions.

We are going to make this a totally random post! I've never done a "linky" post, but figured it would be a good way to throw a curve ball into my usually blog! I'm linking up with this new blog I have found Gentri Lee

Here is my ridiculous picture of the week. While taking the usually boring 2 week belly shot, Rye always tries to see if he can frustrate me. I'll be standing against the wall waiting or fixing my shirt or whatever and he will just start snapping away... So we have plenty of non-usable pictures. This picture is pretty horrendous.. and I cannot believe I'm putting this out there :) just for you guys!

1. If you were to start your own business, what would it be?
I don't know that I have any interest in becoming a business owner, but if I HAD to choose... probably some kind of freaktastically awesome restored furniture store. Like with all the amazing furniture that has potential, all re purposed and made up!

2. You wake up on the wrong side of the bed, do you embrace your grumpiness or try to fight it?
Depends on the day. Yesterday I for sure had an attitude problem first thing in the morning. But I powered through to try and find some middle ground, I don't know that I would be able to make a complete turn around... So we will go with try and fight it!

3. What's the very first memory you have?
I remember going to the hospital the day my brother was born when I was 1 day shy of turning 4. I remember my dad telling me that I was going to get the best birthday present in the whole world. We were walking from the big blue house down towards my grandparents house next door, standing in front of the big garage.

4. The world is ending, what do you do? Allow yourself to die? Fight? Hide? Etc.
Well WHY is the world ending, is it a zombie apocalypse? Is it a string of natural disasters? Was there some sort of government take over and now militias are wiping out the human race? Regardless I would like to stay alive as long as possible. I don't think I would do questionable things to ensure that, but when the time came, I would embrace that I did everything I could.

5. What is your favorite meal of the day?
Lunch, an amazing sandwich! You know the amazing kind with fluffily bread, perfectly sliced turkey and some cranberry sauce, loaded with lots of good veggies! YUMM-O

6. How do you best learn? Visual? Listening? Hands on?
I really hate this question. It seems like EVERY time I am at the doctor they ask me this. I don't know why the military doctors insist on asking me every single time... yet they do. It depends on the material. What do I need to learn? If it's how to do some crap on the computer, a youtube tutorial is always a good jumping off point. If it's I don't know, CPR... I would need to physically have my hands on it. If it's a simple craft, just a few pictures can do it justice... I feel like yelling this at the nurse every few weeks at my appts. 

7. What is your favorite joke? 
Hmmmm... I'm always up for a good joke, don't know that I have a favorite. Probably my go-to joke that used to always make Rye laugh.
"Man walks into a bar, and says Ouch!"


1 comment:

  1. hahaha! Sorry to frustrate you with #6... :/ Loved your answers though! And that pic is awesome. :)
    BTW LOVE your pics on your sidebar!!

    ReplyDelete

What-Do-Ya-Think? lemme know!