Sunday, August 5, 2012

36 Week Update!

My midwife has told me that if I went into labor at this point, They would not stop it. So I am concentrating on keeping this kid in for a few more weeks until Rye can get back here! Riley is getting excited, he told me last night he is having trouble sleeping cause he is so excited. I on the other hand am stressing out and am soaking up my last few weeks being child free.

So that being said here is my random list of pregnancy crap!

  • Deezul no longer hates my belly. He sees it as a nice shelf to lay his head on and stare at me to beg for food. 
  • I've had MAYBE 1-2 contractions every few days (so nothing big there)
  • My feet are a little swollen, and are in DIRE need of a pedicure (that is coming soon!)
  • Even if the tub is full, my belly does not fit under the water at all.
  • My maternity shirts still cover my belly...... Sometimes.
  • The nursery is getting close to being done!
  • Morning sickness is gone (Here's to hoping it NEVER returns)
  • A nap is usually needed, but energy levels are still alright. 
  • I'm officially up 10 lbs from my starting weight, or 20lbs from my lowest weight (from morning sickness) PERFECT! I'm expecting to gain about 5 more, and I'm happy with this number!
  • I'm going to have a kid within the next month (HOLY CRAP!)
So here are my pictures so you can mock me :) 



2 comments:

  1. aww you look so cute, this is the most exciting time he will be here soon! but yes enjoy your last child free moments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SAV!! Holy crap I can't believe you're so close!!

    ReplyDelete

What-Do-Ya-Think? lemme know!