Thursday, August 2, 2012

4AM Sprite Craving

For the first time in weeks yesterday I got a soda, and since it had been so long the burning was almost a new sensation. So after having the one, I decided that a 2 liter wasn't a terrible idea(keep in mind this is NOT a normal occurrence). SO GLAD I did this, because it is 4 in the morning and I woke up NEEDING a soda. I love when I crave something that is so simple to give in to! Not like my other cravings that just go unsatisfied. I have been craving ice cream for about 2 weeks now. But I don't want to be THAT pregnant girl that walks into a cold stone by myself... Even I would judge me. And last night I did finally get wings after craving them for a good 3 weeks.

Yesterday was one of those days when you have a bunch of errands to run and have to purchase a lot... and you feel like you were just out throwing money around. Not easy for me to do! however I now feel confident that I have almost everything I need for when Miles makes his debut. Rye's parents just ordered us the carseat we wanted last night so I just have to wait for that to show up, I ordered the crib yesterday. Since we are on an Island it will be here in 2-3 weeks. Which is totally fine since for the first few weeks he'll be in our room (ONLY until he is sleeping 4 hours at a time... that's the plan). My mom is making all the nursery bedding and the curtains (SO excited for that. My mom can sew!) We picked out the material when I was in Utah, and I kind of explained what I was thinking, showed her a few pictures and she ran with it. I can't wait to get that here so I can put up a gabillion pictures!

Have I said yet that I am grateful that it is August! So much happens this month. Including our 6th anniversary. Of course we will end this month with Rye getting to come home for a very short trip to see his favorite girl, and so we can welcome our little guy here together. He'll only be here for 2 weeks, then he will return to finish his deployment. But I am beyond grateful that they are allowing him to be here.

Well now that my sierra mist is nearly gone, I'm going to try and get another hour of sleep before getting up for the first day of preschool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What-Do-Ya-Think? lemme know!