Friday, February 5, 2010

Brothers.

so this last weekend, i was a bit stressed with moving and such. and needed to get rid of some frustration. so i decided i would grab my camera and head up the canyon. i invited my brother Paul to come up and model for me. and on our way out the door, Phil got home and wanted to join us. so the three of us hopped in the car and went for a drive. it was A TON of fun. i got a bunch of great shots. I have two of the coolest brothers in the world. they both make me laugh. and Phil has to be one of the funniest people i've EVER met.  i'll post a few but none of these are edited.. just so you know. but here ya go. :) enjoy

 

 
 

 

1 comment:

  1. i love this! phil really is one of the funniest people i've ever met. oh uncle phil

    ReplyDelete

What-Do-Ya-Think? lemme know!