Monday, February 8, 2010

Happy Birthday to Sav!!!

alright ladies and gentlemen, my birthday is officially over. all yesterday i was a bit sad because i hadn't heard from Riley about my birthday at all. and to be honest, i was a bit upset that he hadn't thought ahead of time and sent me a birthday note or anything. sooooo here is what i did on my birthday. i made some super bowl cakes, which turned out DANG cute if i do say so myself!
 
so i finished the cakes and then Kat came over and brought me flowers :) that made me happy! we helped Paula get ready for their super bowl party. and Lauren was going to come over while Dal was watching the superbowl in Lehi, so we (the girls) planned to make headbands. so we ran to the store to pick up some stuff. when we got back, Paula had set up to do a birthday cake and presents for me. so i had told Jenny that i didn't want a birthday cake, and joked about just wanting a birthday Kiwi... so Paula took that and made a fruit pizza for my birthday.. so Kat was like aww thats cute you get a birthday Pie... which anyone that knows Riley knows that he's the only person to do a birthday pie instead of a cake. and for some reason those two words actually made me cry... i'm a bit emotional these days :) anyway so we had my birthday pizza pie and it was delicious. here's some pictures.


  
  
 
so ya that is what my birthday looked like. all things considered, it was a good day! so here are a few pictures of the headbands/clips i have made recently... i like them along!

 
  

anyway... so today i knew that my inlaws were sending me a card so i made the quick drive down to my moms house to check the mail this afternoon. after i was super sad that Rye had forgotten my birthday, i got out to check the mail. grabbed a bill for me, my package from Curt and Shellee... and then i grabbed the rest of the mail to bring to the house so Phil could get HIS birthday cards that were in there. then i saw an envelope that had my name. bigger than a bill. i grabbed it without thinking. and then recognized the handwriting. and i started to bawl!


what was inside you might be asking yourself.... 


and i won't read you what it said... but it was DANG sweet... ok maybe i will type it... cause it's nothing too personal. and i had to read it like 3 times.. cause i couldn't get my eyes to dry! he wrote this on a short break on monday. so it's messy, and PERFECT! and yes i've edited out certain things that are NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS :) 

Hey babe, i kinda have to write this fast so sorry if it's short. i just wanted to tell you I Love You so much. I can't picture my life without you. you are my strength that is keeping me going. everytime i feel like i can't run or get over something, i think of you and it gets me through it. i have 24 more days left and counting till i get to hold you in my arms again, THAT IS SO SOON :) It's coming up soon babe. i hope you have a wonderful birthday and i am sorry i can't be there. when we get together again we will celebrate all of the things i have missed out on.
I love you babe, i will see you very very soon
Happy Birthday Sweet Thang

♪ listen up cause i love you babay we go back like 1980, you know you're the one who changed me, you love me cause i'm so crazy :)

I love you so much Always and Forever
Riley
did you get teary eyed... cause i still do reading back over it... i love my husband... he is AMAZING!!! anyway i also got a survey in my birthday card as well.... so here is the latest Riley Update.

The Rye & Sav Survey (cause i lost count :) )
Date Sent: Jan 28th 
Date completed: Feb 1st 
 Favorite thing to eat at Boot: everything breakfast :) waffles + peanut butter :)
can you believe i'll see you in 4 weeks?! NO I CAN'T WAIT!!
how does it feel to be an Elder? I am actually gonna get ordained on Family day :)
are you excited to get a high & tight? (thats the haircut they are allowed to get after the finish!) sure
anything other than buzzers & clothes you want me to bring?  My hats (ok i already knew that one!)
Any food requests for Family Day? i dunno, just the stuff i have previously mentioned 
do you think you could hump (it means to hike) angels landing with your gear? Easily. (now i might make him prove it :) hahahaha)
any friends without family wanna join us on family day? nope, i asked 
how are you doing at PFT(physical fitness) fine i guess, i am one of the best :)
what t.v. show do you miss the most? American Idol, Biggest Loser, Top Gear actually king of queens, and home improvement
have the DI's given you better manners? :) i dunno you will have to let me know
I Miss YOU! (i know, sorry it's not a question :) ) I Really Miss You
Do you miss carbonation? cause i dont! not really, but excited to have it
did you have an o.k. birthday? no
do you wanna go to church on or off base that 1st sunday? off
was the rain horrible? you have no idea :) i will tell you about it
Is your bunkmate cool? yeah, but he farts alot :) Bunkmate says "HI"
is it nice to be back home(MCRD)? kinda i guess
do you still miss me? :) (i know this answer) very much so
is your bed comfy? no not even
as always here's your space to write me a little note :)
my bunkmate wants me to add that he is short :) don't really have anything to say cause i am writing this on my short break so you will get another one again here soon when i write on sunday. 
I love you Ridawg

so there you go boys and girls! that is the Riley update for today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What-Do-Ya-Think? lemme know!