Thursday, March 17, 2011

Burn Baby Burn!

So i've been trying to go to as many Zumba classes as i can, and holy cow... i am SOO sore! there is another class in about 90 minutes, that i am going to try and make, if i can't i'll just have to run and lift weights. my really good friend Kristy is the one that got me turned on to Zumba, when our boys were at bootcamp she would go to like 2 zumba classes a day!!! ya, she was TINY! and her arms are so freakin toned, pretty much i would not mind looking like Kristy! now she's "with child" so zumba twice a day wouldn't be the smartest... but point being, she is a genius and i am so glad she told me what an amazing work out it is.

A month ago i was shopping at Charlotte Russe, and they were having a massive sale. i ended up buying a pair of pants for like $5... yup, a pair of jeans. but the only problem was, i couldn't wear them because they were too small.... a week ago i tried them on, and no luck. but YESTERDAY, i wore those bad boys to the MALL! woooooo i'm pretty excited! i just need to keep this motivation. cause if i can keep up with doing zumba or lifting everyday and hitting my calorie burn goal, i'll be in good shape! literally.

speaking of calorie burn, my body bug told me that in order to hit my goal weight, i need to burn at LEAST 2700 calories a day, which i have been unable to hit until now. it feels amazing to plug that guy in and see that i'm hitting what i need to. especially since the goal is soo high! anyway i'll quit blabbering, i have to get out of bed now anyway :)

3 comments:

  1. Holy Cow!! Great Job!! Zumba is sooo fun!! We do it for YW sometimes and it's hilarious!! :) Keep it up!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol I have wanted to try it...but I will feel stupid. I am not coordinated at all! Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww... You are the sweetest! Ryan has commented that my arms and legs are staying small this pregnancy and I'm carrying her all in my belly. I attribute that to the shape I was in before we decided to get pregnant, which of course, had A LOT to do with Zumba. So keep it up! I did work out twice a day M-F but usually one Zumba class and either one weight-type class or weights on my own. Strengh training is JUST as important as cardio. I'm glad you're doing both. Make sure you're getting in plenty of water and protein also. Makes a HUGE difference. Woo! I'm so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete

What-Do-Ya-Think? lemme know!