Saturday, May 14, 2011

Breakdown

Alright, so i've been waiting this ENTIRE deployment to see when i would hit my breaking point. i am pretty sure i hit that point last night! it was a LONG day. i didn't sleep at all the night before, cause i had too much to do. i spent yesterday with Sam, her husband returned home yesterday. he left with Riley and was able to come back with the advanced party. so ALL day we played the waiting game to when they would ACTUALLY arrive. i really am SOOO happy for her and everyone who came back. there is nothing like seeing people reunited with their loved ones they haven't seen in 7 months.

AFTER the homecoming, things went downhill. i was on this high from seeing everyone coming off the bus and into the arms of those they love... i realized how long i actually have left (much longer than i would prefer) and i haven't been able to talk to Rye in a good long while... so i kinda got a little sad at that point. like all i've REALLY wanted all week is to talk to Rye. unless the guys told him (which i'm sure the guys who talked to me told him) he doesn't know i'm back in Hawaii yet... ya thats how long it's been. he doesn't know that they shipped our stuff already. and i'm sure when he calls i'll forget about all the IMPORTANT things i need to tell him and i'll just giggle like a little girl and forget that i ever hit this breaking point.

i got home, got Trudy here(she just had knee surgery so i'm taking care of her at my house while she's on the mend.) i got mcdonalds (don't judge me i hadn't eaten all day, and was NOT in the mood to cook) so i have my first soda in like months. and it gets knocked onto the floor.. all 32 oz of it. and then i clean it up (all while crying... i don't know why... i was just done at this point) THEN the cup falls again. i THOUGHT it was empty but i guess not... so i RE-CLEAN it... then my fries fall over and spill. at this point i just want to THROW them across the room. THEN i get on facebook and see that one of my boys tried talking to me a few hours before and my fb chat app on my phone never delivered the message. and he was trying to talk to me about Riley. and i MISSED IT.  pretty much everything came together and imploded inside me. needless to say... it was a rough day. and i am SO glad it's over.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What-Do-Ya-Think? lemme know!