Saturday, May 28, 2011

Memorial Day Weekend

Well.... this started out as just another holiday weekend that my Husband is not here for... i was just planning on sitting home and doing NADA!!! however, Sam mentioned that her husband was firing up their grill... so i did the right thing... invited myself over for a burger last night :) i am so incredibly happy that she has her husband back, i'm JEALOUS... but not a mean jealousy. her hubs had one of his buddies from the unit over as well... it's strange to hear Rye's name mentioned from people i DON'T know... it made me happy.

I was over late, after burgers we pretty much just watched tv,.. and since i brought Deezul over, i harassed him a little :) so i got home late and CRASHED immediately, since they took all my furniture and i'm waiting for MINE to be delivered, i'm sleeping on my new comfy couch. my couch is AMAZING... have i mentioned that lately.

I woke up this morning, decided to Dye some sheets... remember these ones?
ya the one that butt head ruined. i wanted to dye it to match the new color scheme that i am working on for our bedroom. i was worried that the dye wouldn't work well... UMM IT'S AWESOME.. the black ink stain is still there a little.. but it's just on the fitted sheet, so i can put the ink stain at the bottom of the bed and no one will be the wiser.... except all my awesome blog stalkers... but my in laws don't read this, so my mother in law will have NO idea :) sorry i can't put up pictures.... still wanna wait for Rye to be back.

While the sheets were sitting in the dye i thought i would make a wreath.. so i spent ALL day making this wreath... it took me probably cose to 30 glue sticks... and my trigger finger once again has a blister. it's been too long since i've used my glue gun....

i'm killing time till Rye is home with me.... Time is not passing too slow... but definitely NOT passing by fast... each day FOR SURE feels like 24 hours... ugh i'm ready for him to be back! i cannot wait!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. AnonymousMay 30, 2011

    You pass way too much judgment on others. Wasn't it you who took your girlfriends out clubbing, providing the under age gals with drinks while your husbands were away at cax or some other sort of training? I guess that means you cheat, or you should be frowned upon and are as bad as the cheating wives because they go out occassionally? so hypocrtical. You need to stop assuming things about other people. Because i can guarantee more then half the time you're going to be wrong about people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Samantha FullerMay 31, 2011

    um Anonymous? i dont think anything was said in this blog about cheating, clubbing or drinking. Maybe instead of Sav getting a life you should. Sav is a good person and doesnt deserve to be talked ot like this. if you have such a problem then just stop reading her blogs. I know for a fact that she did NOT supply alcohol to underage girls at ANYTIME. So maybe YOU should get YOUR facts straight before harrassing people or "assuming" things. you are the one that should be looked down opun as a cheating wife since you have nothing better to do than harrass other people on their blogs. you cant even have enough balls to do it to their face. how sad. once again grow some balls and put your name instead of "anonymous" that really makes you liike like a Delta Bravo AKA douche bag.
    I appolagize to anyone who took offense to that word except "anonymous".

    ReplyDelete
  3. Denise BrownMay 31, 2011

    I guess "hamburger" and "bbq" and "invited myself over" is code for whoring and serving alcohol to underage girls, cuz honestly, "anonymous" I have NO CLUE where you came up with your, er, "observations." You accuse Sav of making assumptions and judgements and yet you're doing the very same thing. To echo Sam - grow some balls and stopped hiding behind anonymous... or better yet - stop reading the blogs and commented!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thing blogger should have a 'like' button under the comments.

    ReplyDelete

What-Do-Ya-Think? lemme know!