Sunday, March 18, 2012

Baby Bump

So I am not wanting to put these pictures on facebook, because i don't really want my facebook to become the typical "the baby __________" "oh the baby!" Those were the status' i HATED to see when we were having troubles, and i feel it a bit hypocritical to do the same to so many others that have messaged me privately letting me know that alot of them are going through similar struggles.

Tomorrow morning i will be 16 weeks pregnant! seriously this has been nothing but a joy for me! i wake up everyday smiling at the thought that i am STILL pregnant :) After learning that it's Miles cooking in there, it seems more real. we have baby clothes, and a play pen already... i ordered my first order of cloth diapers (which i HOPE will arrive this week) and we have alot of bigger items picked out if not priced.

I had a total breakdown this week when i realized my pants don't fit... there were some tears involved, followed by Rye telling me to calm down cause we would go get some for me. I got these AWESOME shorts that feel like heaven (and for $30 they BETTER!) I am starting to feel like i kinda look pregnant... i figure that starts to happen as random strangers ask about your pregnancy (isn't that still something that is NOT ok in society?! they are freaking lucky i AM pregnant :) )

So here are my 16 week baby bump pictures... please disregard my complete lack of makeup... and possibly some mascara under my eyes... it's the look i am rockin this sunday :)


and because Deezul is a picture whore and CANNOT just let the picture happen without intervening... this little gem
 
here is a sort of comparison picture from the beginning of December (i was on fertility meds at the time)

i technically weighed 10lbs more then... crazy how this pregnancy has affected my weight vs how i look... 

I will update on our awesome weekend a little later! 


2 comments:

  1. I just love seeing this baby growing! You look beautiful pregnant, Savannah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing Sav! Little Gardiner couldn't be getting an awesomer (yes that's a word) mom! However, I have to ask what in the world possessed you to decide to do the cloth diaper thing?? Insanity.

    ReplyDelete

What-Do-Ya-Think? lemme know!