Monday, March 12, 2012

Can't Sleep!!

These past 2-ish weeks have been pretty uneventful... We bought Deezul what we are calling his snuggee at petco. I have NEVER met a dog you LOVED wearing clothes... you put Dee in his pjays or his new snuggee and he will curl up and fall RIGHT asleep. we decided it keeps him much warmer at night so he sleeps better.

The grocery store is still a nightmare for me. My morning sickness either causes me to dry heave in every aisle or I leave with a random assortment of cravings. I am SO grateful that i have for the most part been able to eat and crave healthIER foods. i'm not saying i'm eating totally healthy (cause i'm not)... but i did leave the store yesterday with plenty of apples and some caramel dipping cups.

I am still not gaining weight... i'm still down about 10lbs from my pre-pregnancy weight... well 9.4lbs down today but i've been fluctuating depending on water weight is my guess. I know that at this point i should be up nearly 3-5 lbs. I am NOT worried and my midwife is not either... i am not TRYING to restrict calories... but with this lingering morning sickness it's a battle to keep food down. like i said i talked to my midwife and was told not to worry that i'm doing just fine. I do weigh myself almost daily because i want to remain accountable during this whole pregnancy... I am planning on a half marathon about 6 months post baby, so that means i will have a good deal of work to do once baby G gets here. I plan on continuing blogging about getting back in shape after all this... and know i have my work cut out for me.

Last night i could not sleep at ALL it was like Christmas eve... i was simply too excited for today! in about 2 hours Rye and I will be heading out for an ultrasound to let us know if baby G is a He or a She :) Then we are planning on celebrating and doing a bit of shopping afterwards... we are both SOOO excited!!! we don't care what gender baby G is, i mean it would be GREAT to have the first Girl grandchild on both sides but a boy would be such a blast! honestly the suspense is killing me. I know i know i'm only 15 weeks... and some people don't find out until birth.. but we've been trying for this baby for 4 years!! i feel like i've been waiting FOREVER to know anything about them, and to get this opportunity.

and p.s. the reason we are going to find out early is because Rye is going to be away when i have my 20 week, and we would both like for him to get to experience this all!

Stay tuned for exciting news!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh M Gee!!! There could not possibly two more deserving people in the world to start a family. I am so excited for this blessing God has given you two and can't wait see just how adorable he is going to be!!

    ReplyDelete

What-Do-Ya-Think? lemme know!