Thursday, December 17, 2009

Busy Day! No Time For The Sniffles!!!

HELLO RANDOM CYBERSPACE READERS! Usually I write my blog at night when i'm having trouble sleeping.... but guess what?!?! The only thing hindering my sleep at the moment, is this little cold i have....  So other than the clogged nose and then the runny nose, and then the clogged nose again, I sleep fine. I mean i don't go to bed at 9 or 10 everynight... but lets face it... i'm not old! i'm a 21 year old girl (YES YOU JERKS I'M STILL 21 FOR ABOUT 7 MORE WEEKS!) but really everyone, I'm doing fantastic! I'm Re-Learning how to be alone. The last time Riley and I did not spend Christmas together was 6 years ago... when we were just casually dating, and of course i was dating like a billion other guys. so thats been the biggest shock, is when i want to plan out my days... i plan for just ME, rather than trying to find something we would BOTH want to do.
But Honestly and Seriously... I'm fine! am i ready for Feb 26th to get here.... ABSOLUTELY!!!! I didn't say i was in LOVE with the situation! I'm ready for this little experiment to be DONE. But i'm going to be O.K. until it is... I got a call from his bishop a few days ago... he took a picture of the Delta Co Mormon Boys, and then he was OH SO NICE as to e-mail it to me... I think in Feb i'm going to Find this Guy and give him a HUGE hug!

So Anyway, today Kat and I are going up to get our military I.D's and i'll probably do a bit of christmas shopping... and then tonight Lauren and Dallin have been nice enough to invite me with them up to temple square to see the lights and go see "Savior of the World" in the conference center. I'm super excited for that. it should be awesome! I'll have to bring my Camera up and take tons of Pictures.

Last night i found my flip video camera.. and i think it's time to resurrect that thing! i've used it a few times this past year. and i found ALL the videos from 2009... and they made me absolutely elated! so i decided i need to start video taping more! maybe i should take it with me today.. that way when Riley comes home, he has TONS of videos of what i did. and i know he's not big on watching videos... but i mean what if... HEAVEN FORBID... something happened to me.. I'd like him to at least have the option of sitting on the living room floor watching lame ol home videos over and over and over, with a box of tissues and a bowl of chex mix... SOOOO i'm really going to try and be better about documenting our life! i think it's harder cause we don't have a Kid.. but i'm not going to have a baby for the pure reason that it might help me be better at video taping...

so this has been a pretty random post! Hope you all enjoyed it! let me leave you with a few Christmas Pictures from Last year... YAY LIFE.


No comments:

Post a Comment

What-Do-Ya-Think? lemme know!