Sunday, December 27, 2009

Hey Everyone. small update!

Hey y'all. no i did not get another letter. although that would be an absolute miracle to get a letter on sunday! Today was good. i think now that the holiday is over things are getting easier. and there is less than 60 days left so that definitely is getting me excited! i've already started planning for his graduation. i really cannot wait! i got a bunch of home videos converted to a format that is compatible with my ipod. so now i have a bunch of home videos with me and Rye on my ipod. it definitely helps me fall asleep to hear his voice. i was hoping for a christmas call... but as all my faithful blog stalkers out there know, i did not recieve one. (LAME LAME LAME) even though i was told i was probably not going to get one. it definitely sucked that people from other platoons recieved calls from their boys, who left the same day as Rye. but i may get a call this next week. letting me know that he is leaving MCRD to go to CP... for 3 weeks,  that is when phase 2 will take place. i cannot believe that phase one is ALMOST over! and nooo it has not just FLOWN BY, as alot of you told me it would. every hour of every day drags on and on! but i'm getting by.
i've also started keeping a video log of my day to day things. so i can put all the videos on a DVD and he can watch it when he gets back. it's nothing too crazy. i mostly try to pick up my flip camcorder 2 or 3 times a day and kinda just talk to him and tell him what i'm up to, where i'm going that day, how i'm feeling. i started on Dec 23rd and so far i have over 20 minutes recorded. this way when he comes home and asks what i was up to the whole time, i can just pull out the DVD and show him!

anyway this is a little bit of a shorter post, i just thought i'd post something... so ya

oh and here is a shout out to all my blog stalkers... i know you are all out there reading, even though you don't comment... usually some of you let me know you read it... and there are ALOT of you. so thank you! i never really expected anyone to read my blog. but the fact that you do, makes me feel like i should continue posting.

I love you all. however i do love the Husband more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What-Do-Ya-Think? lemme know!