Monday, December 7, 2009

I'm Fine..

i think i was all hormonal last night... cause today was AMAZING! seriously... i learned how to play "silent night" and "dreaming with a broken heart" on the piano. Paul-o took me out for a very fancy lunch at the golden arches. then i got to go pick Phil up from school, with Shanae, and ali missed the bus so i got her and Caitlin too. dropped the girls off at home and then took Phil and Shanae to Acting Up. saw some ALWAYS amazing friends! then i was told to get food for the 3 of em... so after going over to Zack's sisters apartment to get my bangs trimmed i went and got a costco pizza for them. i brought the leftovers to Lauren and Dal's house. and me and lauren played Harry Potter on the Wii... now me and lauren have been playing the harry potter video games for probably about 6 years... so it was SOOO MUCH FUN!

now the downfalls of the day... it snowed... which is an UP... except that i almost died about 1935 times while driving today.. and thats no good, cause Rye probably wants me alive when he gets back. so i drove like a freaking 90 yr old woman... but i am ALIVE, my car is NOT SCRATCHED... except for any scratches that existed before today.

tomorrow i'm looking forward to the Acting Up Christmas performance... i think Lauren is going with me tomorrow.. or maybe we decided on Wednesday.. i don't remember. also..... looking forward to a little later this week... i really hope everything turns out like i really want it to.and i really want to finish this winter puzzle i started last night. i didn't get to touch it today... but.... i'm about halfway done...

I'm listening to New Moon again. I love that book. and this is the first time i haven't cried when he leaves... it's like the 10th time i've read it... and this last time i've switched from Team Edward to Team Jakeward.... so don't know what that really has to do with my life... BUT IT DOES!!!! anyway... if you're going to the performance tomorrow... i'll see you there!

I love my life, my friends, my family, MY IN-LAWS, my amazing little nephew who misses me and wants to call me on the phone, My church, my car!, my mostly clear skin for the moment, the fact that Dal moved his truck so i didn't have to sleep on their couch, Josh Groban, and more than anything in the world I love Riley Robert Gardiner, the boy that came into my life in the fall of 2003, and in summer 2004 he stole my heart forever... I love the fact that he will belt Phantom of the Opera and then debate you on the fact that it's not a musical... cause it's Badass... I love that he usually would get out of giving me a back massage so now i'm not missing anything :), I love that he has a different hat for every outfit. and that the Marines will give him plenty of new outfits.... EACH WITH A MATCHING HAT! and i love that he has let me grow into the girl i am supposed to be.

I'm done sulking... he wouldn't want me to be miserable during his favorite holiday of the year! so as long as Lauren and Dallin aren't sick of me... i'm just going to keep busy! i really am fine... i can function without him. i really can. it's just i don't know... it's like the weirdest thing in the world.

SO DON'T WORRY WORLD... i'm going to be ok... thanks for giving me a week to readjust.

-Sav

No comments:

Post a Comment

What-Do-Ya-Think? lemme know!