Friday, December 25, 2009

Phone Call Please?!

so i'ts Christmas Day... so first off MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! so i'm not expecting a phonecall today... but i'm sure hoping for one... there is like a 10% chance that i may get one... so i've had my cell phone at my hip watching out for a San Diego Area Code! i'm getting less hopeful as the day goes on... but they are an hour behind us... sooooooo maybe.... probably not... but i REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY Want one!

Well while i am waiting for a possible phonecall... lets move on... for christmas i got new scriptures. i haven't had my own for years. Brittany used mine for seminary and they were a bit tattered to say the least! so i got a Quad they are blue and exactly what i wanted! now i just have to get Riley a new set. i'm thinking a black one... we'll see. so santa did good with that!

My awesome in-laws got me a WAY PRETTY watch. i should take pictures and put them up... cause it's dang cute!. my sister Britt gave me UP! on bluray... i tried watching it today but i dozed... but now i own it so i can watch it whenever i want. YAY! my brother phil got me headbands... Blair Waldorf style.. exactly what i wanted. my stepsister Meagan Crochet me another headband... and i can't believe how cute it is. Ali & Alex gave me a photo mosaic puzzle. and my sister and brother in-law got me a fleece blanket! it's sooo cute! i got some cute earings and games and cute clothes... and if i'm forgetting anything i apologize! oh and Kat came over last night and gave me a necklace she made, a really cute journal, and a purse hook.

so here i sit after a great Christmas... all things considered... but i don't think it will really feel like Christmas unless i get a call. that would be probably the BEST Christmas present in the history of Christmas! Well i want to thank you all for an amazing season. i really do appreciate everything you have all done...

and here is the happiest news yet... 2 months from today. i will be with my husband on family day... i cannot wait!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What-Do-Ya-Think? lemme know!