Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!!!

Well it is Christmas Morning, i'm trying to catch up on my blog while over at Sam's house, since i still have to get a new computer... so i'll try to make this quick.

last night, i was invited over to a girl in the wards house for Christmas Eve i assumed it would be her, her husband and her three boys, who i assumed were like 10 and 12, as well as the missionaries... i wasn't expecting to be one of 3 females in a house full of 12 guys all in their twenties, i was more than a little outnumbered :) but anyone that knows me, knows that i am usually just one of the guys, so i had alot of fun! i don't remember the last time i laughed soo much! it started out a little awkward, we were decorating cookies, but as soon as they realized i was TOTALLY fine with them making fun of me for putting each sprinkle on individually, the jokes started and things loosened up :)
my pretty cookies!!!
My Tree! 
Santa's Sleigh :) you're impressed!
After they finished their cookies, they moved onto the Gingerbread houses(graham cracker) however, i was spending waay too much time on my cookies so i didn't get a chance to finish my house properly... one of the Elders actually made the New Zealand temple (where he's from) it looked SWEET i wish i got a picture of it.
my unfinished house
after that we had a fantastic meal of Steak, Baked Potatoes, corn on the cob and salad.. SOO good!!! then we played Spoons (VERY dangerous if you play with a bunch of 20-something yr old guys) and to calm down we played Uno (where the REAL danger started... emotional abuse :) haha) we were messing with eachother trying to get them to play whatever card we NEEDED. after we got all card gamed out! we headed in and played a few rounds of Wii bowling before we called it a night. that was soo much fun, even though they said i bowled like Charles Barkley trying to golf... try figuring that one out.

So Merry Christmas, Riley Got me one of the things i REALLY wanted and have wanted for a few years now, he got me the Body Bugg, i wear it on my arm 24/7 and it tracks EVERY calorie that i burn, then i upload it on the computer, and track what i've eaten... it's basically amazing!!!
and LOOK it's even zebra printed.
So Merry Merry Christmas. don't worry about me, my Christmas Eve was the best it could have been with the situation i'm in... i am still holding up pretty strong! i hope each of you has a FANTASTIC Christmas, and that you are able to spend it with as many loved ones as you can. Thank you for sticking around and reading all my bi-polar blog posts :)

1 comment:

  1. aww i got a heart rate monitor i love it! how does the body bug work, have ya used it for work outs and stuff
    ???

    ReplyDelete

What-Do-Ya-Think? lemme know!