Monday, December 6, 2010

Strange Dreams

I had a really strange dream last night. i was in a store or something, and i was recovering from a rough night of Riley being gone, so i went out to breakfast... and a guy who had been in my dream earlier (i think he had crashed while kite boarding or something,) and his friends (a big group of girls/ a few guys) were with me. i wanted to go shopping after breakfast, and just mentioned which store i was going to, and left them. so i'm in the middle of this store, and one of the guys from breakfast who i DON'T know, stopped me and said something like "i know how unhappy you are, and i can make you happy." and pulled out a ring... i've painted a picture of the basic shape so you see whats in my head.




obviously the blue squares are the diamonds. and in case you don't know the shape of MINE. i was going to put a picture of it up, but i can't find any good ones... lemme check again real quick.


you can click the picture to make it bigger.

 ok so you can see how it fits WITH it. ok so he puts the ring on me with my other ring and then LEAVES before i can say anything to him... all of a sudden i'm sitting in a kitchen similar to my inlaws kitchen, only there was a swinging door that went into like a hotel sized kitchen(hey it's my dream, it doesn't have to make sense) so i am sitting there with Kat and Lauren(except they didn't look like themselves.) telling them about what happened. and talking through everything... because this guy had like CONVINCED me that i wasn't happy with Riley. and the ring was GORGEOUS! so i told them i didn't know what i was supposed to do... and then Riley(he looked like chase crawford though.. not my Riley), a bunch of his buddies, and Ring guy all walked in and were just kind of chillin with us.
This is Chase Crawford, he's on Gossip Girl


I tell Riley i need to talk to him about something, and take him through the swinging doors. and the conversation went something like this
Me: I need to tell you something, but i don't want you to get angry because it's not what you think
LOOOOONG PAUSE
Rye: ok can you hurry and tell me so i stop running scenarios through my head
ME: well that guy out there gave me a ring and convinced me how unhappy i am with you.
Rye: ...................................
ME: but the thing is, i'm really confused, because i'm NOT unhappy with you... you make me happier than i ever imagined possible, you're my best friend... and i cannot IMAGINE being married to anyone else... ever.
Rye: Well thats good news.... so what now
ME: WELL I AM SOO KEEPING THIS RING!
Rye: what?!
ME: listen babe, the dude tried to break up our marriage... i am keeping the diamonds
Rye: what are you going to do with it
ME: dunno, i'll figure something out.

and that was kind of it

weird huh?!?!?!?! ok so here is my interpretation....

The ring guy, he is Satan... he's going to try ad tempt me with everything he can, do DOESN'T want me to be happy, and he's going to try and convince me that i'm not happy so that i will try to find false happiness with him.

Riley, i don't want to say that he is God... 1st of all because he doesn't need that kind of ego boost, but 2nd of all i think that's a bit sacrilegious..... but i think he was Good...


in my dream i honestly thought i was going to be with someone other than Riley, they were trying to paint this picture of how happy and good and fun my new life was going to be. and when he was SAYING that, it sounded good. but as soon as i reflected on it, i was sick to my stomach thinking about a life without Riley. It was one of those dreams where you really think you're going to lose something that is so important to you, and it was devastating. i don't want to be in a world where Riley and I aren't together... being with him is the highlight of my life. anyone that REALLY knows us, knows that we are one of those few couples who are soul mates. when other guys are stoked for a guys night out and away from their wives, Rye is the one asking if i can tag along. we're best friends... i tell him everything... he knows i have a slight crush on Chase Crawford, i know he has a MAJOR crush on Jessica Alba. when girls hit on Rye, i'm honestly HAPPY for him, it's such an ego boost when people let you know they think you are attractive.

We are so comfortable with ourselves and our relationship, and we KNOW we have nothing to worry about when it comes to outside influences. there is NOTHING wrong with admiring celebrities... you can't say that just because you're married that they get less attractive. God made them too, as long as you're not LUSTING over them, i think you're ok. you're just recognizing a job well done by the big guy :)


So those of you who get upset and weirded out when you hear me and Riley talking, and i'm trying to convince him to take me to a chick flick... and if i mention that Jess Alba is in it... and all of a sudden he's all gun ho about the idea... you can think to yourselves how weak our marriage is, and how we won't last.... but at least we're honest... 100% honest about everything, we have nothing to hide from each other, and no reason to hide anything. we live our lives in a way that we don't ever have to be ashamed to tell the other what we've done.


alright so this has been a strange post.... whew... within the next few days, look out for a special post... cause this one here is post number 99!!! ya, i can't believe that i've blogged that much either. i should get a hobby or something :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What-Do-Ya-Think? lemme know!