Friday, October 28, 2011

Tatoos On This Town

Goooooood Morning faithful blog stalkers!!! i'm trying to keep myself busy until 9am when i am allowed to eat breakfast (i'm trying something). So i had that headache until this morning, i woke up a few times in the night with it... i was in so much pain i went to bed at 7pm, Rye called and woke me up at 8 just to catch up on my day, and then let me go back to sleep. i slept until 6 this morning... WOWZA, i was tired!!! So first thing i went and took Deezul outside, which was when i caught a glimpse of the sunrise this morning, Holy Moly it was amazing.... So i hurried and threw on my running clothes and went for a quick Run. it was gorgeous!

So i get home, hurry and shower and then throw on some awesomely motto sweats... yup the green boot camp ones. they are my favorites! Then Kat texts me and tells me to check out the video for "Tattoos On This Town" by Jason Aldean, now i LOVE that song so i hurry and click over to youtube....



Seriously i BAWLED! haha ok, blame it on hormones... you'll probably tear up too though.

1 comment:

What-Do-Ya-Think? lemme know!