Thursday, October 27, 2011

What's With the Headache

So i have decided with this time alone this time i am going to (when i'm not working) chill out with a one tree hill marathon... ya, it was just added on netflix.

I spent a few extra hours at work today helping decorate for Halloween. About an hour before i left this headache hit me with a force like a rocket. i don't get headaches often, but 2 hours later, this is definitely proving to be the worst i've ever had... LAME!!!! i just cannot wait for the sun to set so i can go to sleep, cause this does not feel nice!!!

Tomorrow is normally my day off (one of the many) but i will be spending the day at work for an awesome event that i am excited for :)

I know this is a quick post. But at this second i don't have too much on my mind.




The End :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What-Do-Ya-Think? lemme know!