Friday, February 24, 2012

A Day Off! FINALLY!!!

I don't know how your husband is... but on the weekend, mine wants to have the most epic adventures possible. which usually consist of us going non-stop for 2 whole days. I love this... EXCEPT for when i'm exhausted and just want a day to chill out at home and worry about NOTHING.

This last weekend was madness. I was throwing a baby shower on Saturday, so i spent all last week trying to prepare, as well as helping someone move out of their house. So once the shower was over, it felt like the weight had been lifted and i needed a nap. I had forgotten that Rye and I had to go pick up our packets for our Run that morning. we also had 2 friends and their dog stay at our house the rest of the weekend. My morning sickness was at an all time bad, and i was grumpier than you could imagine.

My body is exhausted... so today i'm going to listen to my body and Baby G, who is calling all the shots. and i'm going to stay home and not do much. Except maybe fix the ripped part of my rug... and vacuum. but i will not be out and about running errands all day. it's gonna be a lazy Sav day! WOOHOO!!!

Totally non-related to anything. but i'm drinking chocolate soy milk (as in vanilla soymilk and nesquick) AMAZING. and out of a bendy straw... which makes life better, as we all know.

Ooh Ooh, Riley and I met our midwife this week. She only seemed concerned about Riley being deployed for the birth, and Me not having the same kind of support in delivery. We got to hear Baby G's heart beat again (what an awesome sound!)... I still have that feeling it's a boy, i keep saying him/he/his... we will find out in a few weeks, so i should not count my chickens before they hatch! Also we took my 12 week baby bump picture earlier this week.. i guess i can post that up here later. I am 9 lbs lighter than before i was pregnant, but i definitely don't look it. i didn't really have a bump before, it's a recent development... it pretty much sucks when you can't suck in ANYTHING anymore, and then people stare at you like... dang she is out of control.. ugh screw you judgey people, i'm pregnant and am still out running so shove it!

and on that note, i'm going to go paint my nails... ENJOY your weekend!!!

1 comment:

What-Do-Ya-Think? lemme know!