Saturday, February 25, 2012

Deezul Will Be The Death Of Me

So this is my first mobile post. Woohoo!
So I'm down at kapiolani park in waikiki, Rye is out running so I decided to walk Dee the 2 mile perimeter. Which is a very long walk for him. We end our gorgeous walk back at the car, me nicely pouring him some water, but his gentle leader collar gets in the way of him drinking. So, I switch his leash to his normal chain collar... Apparently it didn't clasp right and it only took him 3 seconds to figure out that he was free... That dog can Sprint!!! I mean he's beyond exhausted from his walk and yet he spends the next ten minutes circling me with a smug look on his face. Ugh!!!!

So along walks a lady with a dog on a leash... Have I mentioned that we are trying to find an anger management trainer for Dee... Ya, not good. They get into it. Her dog somehow gets off his leash and I lose it. I jump right in the middle and pick Deezul up, apologize to the nice lady, march Deezul right back to the car, and spank him. Goll he is so naughty. Further proof I need to put him in some intense training before Sept. The thought crossed my mind just just leave him :) everyone commented on how pretty he was anyway. He'd find a nice homeless person to live with. Stupid dog doesn't know how good be has it.

So this is the start to my weekend. Haha I need a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What-Do-Ya-Think? lemme know!