Monday, February 27, 2012

Super Lame

So there is a women's 10k race this next weekend... only it's on Sunday... LAME. So now i have to figure out another race for March. Since Sept(right when i started running after i miscarried) i have done a race EVERY month, except Jan due to Bronchitis. There is a race the last Saturday of March, so i suppose i could run that one. it just seems sooooo far away! Oh and my blisters from the run last monday are FINALLY healed... so tomorrow i think i will go for a little run :) I really hate running, but the feeling after you are done. That whole "I FEEL LIKE CHUCK NORRIS" totally worth the pain.

The Zoo was awesome last week! I really do love that place! i was going to but myself a shirt in the gift shop... but by the end, I was DONE. 6 hours in Waikiki is more than enough. my legs were starting to swell, and i knew i had to drive home.. so i called it a day and headed home (right around rush hour time... smart huh)

Steph moved back to Cali for the deployment... and i am already lonely with out my girl here. since we became friends last year, we have seen each other multiple times a week... and it sucks to feel like you don't have that go-to girl for lunch or shopping anymore... Rye isn't quite the replacement he thinks he is.

Oh, on the Sav's upstairs neighbor is a beast front.... After repeatedly asking her to at least be somewhat respectful of the fact that she has neighbors... she pretty much told me where to shove it. now there is stomping and screaming from before sunrise to long after we are asleep... Let's just say we have instilled a few new practices in the G home... right now i am listening to music at a level that is beyond comfortable through my surround sound, I sing a heck of a lot louder in the shower.... at 5 AM, we started what Riley likes to call "loud movie Saturdays"... the sad part.. we can STILL hear them, no matter the volume on our stereo... i am counting down the days till we move. In all the years i have spent in apartments, i have NEVER seen neighbors with such utter disrespect for people sharing walls with them. seriously, stomping so loud and hard that my pictures and light fixtures fall.... not cool.

In case anyone cares about my pregnancy (which i don't expect you to). I am still pregnant :) Today i am 13 weeks which puts me in the second trimester... and out of the danger zone. Yes i am not oblivious to the fact that nothing is for certain in this life, and that at any time i could have this happiness taken away. I am enjoying every moment. If you come into our house on any given day, you are likely to hear me puke... then you'll see me come out of the bathroom red faced, pretty dizzy... and probably a few tears streaming down... but you will not hear me complain. I would take puking for the next 6 months, over NOT being pregnant. So for all you ladies dealing with a loss, or praying for your turn to become pregnant. I know it is HARD to hear girls complain about things you WISH you could be experiencing, I was THERE, just a few short months ago. You will not hear me complain that every meal seems to find it's way back up. The ONLY thing i will say really sucks... is after you puke, you are starving again within minutes since you have just lost your meal... but nothing will sound good.. and when you DO eat something, your brain remembers that you just ate a crap ton and will start signalling that you are full... So you will either starve.... OR you will attempt to force food down and pray that doesn't come back up too. it's all worth it. it's got to be.

oh and 2 weeks from today we will find out if its a boy or girl cookin away in there :)

3 comments:

  1. Sav I think most people (at least me) are SO excited about your pregnancy! I hope you guys can move soon, you need your sanity :D I can't people would be that rude!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE hearing about your pregnancy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should start hitting the ceiling with a broom or anything that will make noise and vibrate their floor...that's so dumb. Glad your pregnancy is going well!

    ReplyDelete

What-Do-Ya-Think? lemme know!