Monday, April 16, 2012

Is This Month Over Yet?

April seems sooooo long this year. I've been working a ton of extra hours since Rye is gone, And it is starting to wear me down. I'm settled in the new house... but am still refusing to do all the unpacking. I'm in no rush, and I find things as I need them. Rye can come home and help out with the unpacking.

Deezul loves the new house, and since he doesn't really have a big yard anymore, we get to go for a good mile walk nearly every day... So I think he's ok with the switch. He is going back in for eye surgery tomorrow morning, So tonight will be our last "cone free" night for a week or so.

I signed up for a 5k for when I'm in Utah this year, I am SO excited! What i need to do now is try to find some maternity running clothes. I'm also signing up for the Jamba 5k in a few weeks here. I know a 5k isn't super long but I promised Rye I wouldn't run further than 3 miles for the time being. I am signing Riley up for his first ever triathlon for right after he gets home. So we have to go on the hunt for an "outfit" for that :)

Anyway this was just kind of a quick post to update. I'll be doing my "halfway" post tonight.

Oh and did I mention that my computer died.... it's done. So next month I will be making the big Mac purchase. I've wanted a mac for SO long... and it's finally time. I can't wait for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What-Do-Ya-Think? lemme know!