Saturday, April 7, 2012

I'm Sav and I'm a Klutz

I've never pretended that i wasn't a klutz, however I have gotten a little better throughout the years. This week was not my proudest. I am currently subbing for an after school program with 4th graders. During our outside activity time I foolishly included myself in a game that required a "tag" scenario. I'm sure you are seeing where this is going. Yada yada yada, i shouldn't have done this, and I took a pretty hard fall.

This landed me in the hospital having to make sure that Miles is ok in there. I'll save you the crazy hospital story and tell you that everything is perfect. It may have taken hours and hours for them to come to that conclusion but everything is fine, i'm bruised and tender but we're fine here.

On a totally separate note, I am really missing having Rye around. He is having a hard time being away as well. He was trying to figure out WHY this time is tougher than the others... My guess is it has to do with his wife being home pregnant having to unpack a whole house, while having adventures in the hospital, and still battling morning sickness. I'm sure it was super romantic today when i forgot to put the phone on mute as i puked my little heart out on the phone with him.

I'm really itching for another race. I NEED to run a race, and soon. I told this to Rye today and invited him to run one with me. It'll probably be something small, but i just feel like i need to run. That and i am really feeling that I need a new shirt :)

I think that might be it for now. I'll probably update for Easter tomorrow. But i DO hope you all have an amazing holiday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What-Do-Ya-Think? lemme know!