Saturday, April 28, 2012

Thoughts On A Saturday Morning

  • I keep getting headaches, and I don't know why, so I am assuming it's a bit of dehydration and I am drowning myself in water.
  • Deezul likes to wake up SEVERAL times during the night since we moved... I figured out he wants to go outside and try to catch frogs... unacceptable :)
  • The Wii SUCKS with netflix and hulu, I get so fed up with it, I don't even watch those in my room anymore, That's sad.
  • I think my hips are widening, I have to have a pillow between my legs when I sleep or I end up in pain.
  • People keep telling me things I can't do now that I'm pregnant... I have a hard time with that since I'm such an independent person... I usually end up just getting it done (example: moving my newly acquired changing table all by my lonesome)
  • I got a changing table for free. It's a really nice one... I just happened to have the right connections and know the right people, It's also in amazing condition still!
  • I lost my armband for my phone, And that makes me less inclined to go for a run. I don't want to put my phone/music in my bra to possibly get water damage (ya I sweat) and I hate holding it the entire time... I should find it.
  • I found out I've been making baby girl tutu's the long way... So glad someone finally showed me the shortcut. 
  • I'm secretly afraid that Miles will come out looking like Bert(you know, sesame street)... Eyebrows are not either of our best qualities...
  • I broke a nail in the washing machine. Normally I wouldn't be THAT upset, but this broke straight down the middle and my finger has been burning for 3 whole days. I don't understand how I bit my nails for so many years... I dealt with this pain, when I really didn't have to.
  • I'm starting to feel pretty again, and not fat... Maybe it's just because strangers can tell I'm knocked up and not just on a bulking cycle
  • Some days I really miss performing. 
  • Deezul turns 2 tomorrow, I'm probably going to cry.
  • I really love living in Hawaii, I do get a little sad that even with total hookups... no one comes out to visit. I mean they wouldn't have to pay for lodging or really food, you'd think they would take advantage. 
  • I really miss Rye, it's been a long handful of weeks without him, and I'm ready to have him back for a bit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What-Do-Ya-Think? lemme know!