Thursday, April 1, 2010

CALIFORNIA, knows how to party!

I get to see my Marine tomorrow... and i am STOKED!!! last weekend he wasn't able to do ANYTHING... so i am praying that this weekend will go off without a hitch. i've been in Cali all week just counting down the days and hours till friday evening. but heres the sad news. Rye's parents we supposed to come for easter and spend the weekend with us. HOWEVER. i got a call for my dear ol' dad-in-law that a sewer line broke outside their house yesterday, so they will not be able to join us for the holiday weekend.

and my surf lessons were postponed due to inclimate weather until the weekend. so i am going to DRAG Riley to the beach for a few hours each day so i can get my money's worth of surfing. i know he'll be fine with it. he'll probably go for a run on the beach. and then i'm going to give him the camera so that i can have some pictures of me surfing. man i LOVE Riley Robert Gardiner!

anyway, this is a really short post, but i'll update later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What-Do-Ya-Think? lemme know!