Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I just called... to say... I love you!

 so in case you haven't noticed yet... i'm starting to try and title my blog posts with song titles... we'll see how long this lasts for. well i was sitting, reading over my blog posts from BootCamp... and MAN O MAN am i glad those days are OVER!!!! as i was reading through them, cause i had a rough day and was a little sad... i was texting my AMAZING friend laurel and my phone was blinking at me that it wanted to die... well i couldn't just let it die for a number of reasons.
1. i'm staying at my in-laws by myself.. yes they live in a very nice part of town... but IF someone broke in and tried to ravish me... i would like to have a phone to call for help. not just hit them on the head with it.
2. i was in the middle of a textversation(don't know if the kids are calling them that... so if not... i'd like to coin the phrase) and you can't just not answer... then she might think #1 may have happened. and i'd rather not have the sgpd and sgfd show up at my door... talk about a heart attack!
3. My sister in law usually calls me every morning during the week... she usually wakes me up. which is probably a good thing because even though i don't sleep till the wee hours of the morning... i don't need to sleep past 9:30... i'm an adult. so i didn't want her to not be able to get ahold of me in the morning.
so i ran out to my car... in the pitch black mind you. and grabbed my charger. came in plugged it in, and returned to reading blog posts. THEN
my phone started ringing. ringtone: Lovebug - the jonas brothers... make fun if you will... but nothing makes me happier than to hear "and i'm speechless, over the edge, just breathless, never thought that i'd catch this lovebug" not only do i ADORE the JoBro's... against my better judgement, but that is Riley's ringtone... and since november i haven't heard it much. so i thought i was hearing things. i looked down, sure enough Rye's dress blues picture and name were right there. so i answered with "hi CuteBum, are you breaking rules to call me?" he answered no and then hung up.. so i thought FOR SURE he was breaking rules. apparently not cause he called right back. and told me that his group did awesome on their hike and earned 10 minutes of phone time. i guess the 51's (the demolition group) were the only group to NOT have anyone fall out or fall behind on their hike, they stayed tight...
i could kiss every one of em!

anyway... he's doing really well. and i am sooo proud of him. less than 3 weeks and he'll be done with all his training... and we'll be stationed somewhere. and live happily ever after. :)

haha can you see what a state of euphoria his phone call has put me in. awww. i will sleep a happy woman tonight! an i will do so at a decent hour. 11 is a decent our to go to bed right?

g'night! i love my life, and i LOVE my husband

OOH RAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What-Do-Ya-Think? lemme know!