Monday, June 11, 2012

28 Weeks

I was about to take my picture and wasn't expecting to see any change at all... I have felt like I haven't really grown in the last 4 weeks.... well I have.

So here's whats going on with only 10-12 weeks left... wow that sounds crazy, that is all I have left with this pregnancy.


  • I developed an awful cold overnight last night... and even though my midwife told me that taking nyquil once or twice wouldn't do any harm... I regretted taking any about 10 minutes after... It was probably one of the worst nights of my life. I woke up at LEAST once an hour dying of thirst, worst cotton mouth I have ever had. By the end of the night I was convinced that we needed to head to the hospital... So glad I am past that
  • Morning sickness is officially GONE!!!! (knock on wood) It only took nearly 7 months, but I am not longer sick.
  • Miles makes my stomach move so much it looks like a water bed... It's a little creepy (in an AWESOME way)
  • Miles likes Soul music
  • I am gaining weight steadily
So here are the 28 week pictures. These sadly are the last pictures that Rye will be taking... from here on out, it's just me and my tripod. Oh and the pictures that I will be doing with Lauren in Utah.

Oh speaking of pictures... guess who got a new lens for her camera... THIS GIRL! I am pretty freaking excited. I cannot wait to use it at the wedding this next weekend. 

Ok, here we go! Oh and keep in mind I am EXTREMELY miserably sick, I have been trying to fight this cold with every type of superfood I could... Here's to hoping that I will feel better in the morning!


No comments:

Post a Comment

What-Do-Ya-Think? lemme know!