Thursday, June 7, 2012

Ugh 3 Hour Test Here I Come

So I took the 1 hour glucose test, and assumed all would be well and normal. I eat healthy and exercise so I figured I wouldn't have any problems!

However at my midwife appointment yesterday they said my levels for glucose was 140, which is THE LINE for having to do the 3 hour test. So now I have to do the 3 hour Glucose screening to find out about gestational diabetes.

IF I have it, which I don't think I do, but time will tell. I would be ok with that. It would be the first hiccup in this amazing journey, and would simply require being careful about food choices(which I already am)...

So on top of everything going on in the next handful of days I have to find time to fast for 12 hours and then sit on a bench at the lab on base and wait.............. sometimes I wish there were more time... This being one of those times.

1 comment:

What-Do-Ya-Think? lemme know!