Saturday, June 2, 2012

Stubborn Child

I awoke this morning excited! The day had arrived that I would get to see Miles in 3D. I remember my sister in law getting her 3D ultrasound with Jaxon, And It was crazy how he ACTUALLY looked like his ultrasound picture.

We had planned on leaving base by 7:30AM to make it to Aiea by 8am. I made the mistake of not protesting when Riley took the keys to drive. I always forget how stressed I get when he drives and we have to be somewhere, you know Church, Dr appts, The dolphin show at the sea life park. We are on base driving the 2 miles from our house to the front gate, he is driving 5 under... took us 6 minutes with no red lights and no traffic to make it to the front gate. THEN he needed me to run inside and grab him a drink. Surprisingly we were only 6 minutes late to our appt.

I laid on the table, ready to see my little guys face... and here is all I got.
For seriously 30 minutes, we poked and poked trying to get him to move his dang hands! No dice, We moved me from side to side, poked him had me stand up and wiggle. Finally she had me stand at the end of the bed and bend over and just stand there for a good 3 minutes... And then we had a little more luck.

So without further ado, here is my stubborn child.
Ya, he just needs to fatten up for about 13 more weeks and then he is all mine to squish!

He was getting really irritated at all the poking and started punching and kicking really freaking hard! And then he would make this pissed look... Not the cutest face but it was funny only cause he would make it every time we would poke him.
He's still definitely a boy! Thank goodness, after all the prep work we have done it would be hard to make the switch from a room filled with boy stuff, to a room of girl stuff...

After the ultrasound we headed to home depot to get the stuff for a DIY diaper sprayer for Miles room. That will make doing cloth diapering a real option for me. Then we tried out this pub & pizza place downtown. I bought a groupon from them a month or two ago, So lunch cost us nothing, and was pretty good. And I don't know why but my legs are KILLING me today. It feels like I had charlie horses all night and am recovering today. So I was more than grateful to be home and be able to put my feet up. I'm now chillin in Rye's home gym while he works out and Deezul stands at the top of the staircase staring down like there is someone or something there... He's too weird.

So that's pretty much it for today! Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What-Do-Ya-Think? lemme know!