Saturday, June 2, 2012

My Cloth Diaper Stash(so far)

So the other night I was in Miles' room organizing and going through clothes, just trying to consolidate all the gift bags and shopping bags into a few bins. I then decided to organize my diapers on my changing table as much as possible before I get the containers I need for the table.

So I brought my whole stash onto the ground with me to do a quick inventory of what I have, and then put them away in a somewhat clean looking way. Holy cow... I have a lot more than I thought I did. 

I've been only buying diapers when they are on a really good sale online. Because of that, I have been able to keep my cost very low, and get a variety of brands to try out! This being said, let me just show you the magnitude of how many I really have. 

Ya when my last 2 arrive today in the mail I will have 31 total... And my total cost thus far has been $300. I'm pretty proud, especially since I have 12 BumGenius 4.0's that I only paid $140 for, they usually cost $203 for that many. 

Anyway, another post to come VERY shortly, we have our big 3D ultrasound this morning. It's about 2 weeks sooner than I originally planned on getting it done, but we wanted Riley to be able to be there. I'm excited to see the little guy and get to kind of see what he actually looks like! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What-Do-Ya-Think? lemme know!