Friday, July 20, 2012

TGIF

Another week down! This week has been a little rough... I have just not been feeling great. I get the motivation to get up and get going on my list of "to-do's" and I just find myself EXHAUSTED!

Then when I'm home, poor Deezul just wants 24/7 attention. So I'll be in the middle of a project and have to press pause to deal with a Deezul tantrum. Last night I lost it. After getting in an argument with my 2 year old dog, I put him outside and may have escaped to the bathroom to breath and count to ten. I then let him back in and marched myself upstairs. Knowing the ONLY thing that would make me feel better was a bubble bath. And let me tell you, it was the greatest bubble bath of my LIFE!

I still have so many projects I need to get done, and a few more errands that HAVE to be run this weekend. I've been thinking about going and seeing a movie, since I haven't been to one since before Riley left. But looking back, it was 2 hours of me constantly shifting to try and find a comfortable position. So I think I will refrain.

Last night I took the bouncer out of the box and assembled it. Made me grateful that I am 24 and having a baby NOT 19 and having a kid... because I KNOW that I did not have the patience to deal with all the crappy instructions that come with all the furniture and junk that comes with a kid.

Only a few weeks till I get to see Rye. I am beyond grateful that he will be able to come home to experience the moment when he REALLY becomes a Dad, and Deezul gets a little brother. He really is my best friend, and I am surprised at how quickly this deployment is flying by. So far I can say that this deployment is easier than the last... for MANY reasons. Oh and I would like to know who the inventor of Skype is, cause he may just get an edible arrangement from one Mrs. G :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What-Do-Ya-Think? lemme know!