Sunday, July 8, 2012

32 Weeks :)

So here is my 2 week update, I understand that I didn't update for 30 weeks, but I DID get pictures taken so I didn't do my typical against the wall pic.

Here is my bullet list of random pregnancy crap :)

  • None of my regular shirts fit. When I wear one late at night while working on projects I'm rocking the "White Trash Belly" as Rye calls it.
  • My magic stretch mark stuff ran out... So yes I have fallen victim (I have to go get some more, and SOON!)
  • Deezul doesn't hate my belly QUITE as much.
  • Deezul is NOT a fan of noisy baby toys
  • Running was starting to cause pain. However I talked to the midwife, and she explained what it was and that I just needed to wear my stupid pregnancy support belt... Very well.
  • Nesting has kicked in, I'm working on about a billion projects for the nursery trying to get them all done!
  • Morning sickness has been threatening return this week, Let's hope it changes it's mind!
  • I have to go do the 3 hour Gestational Diabetes test in the morning, So I have to finish eating to start my fast in an hour (BOOO)
  • This kid is running out of growing room, I can feel when I wake up and can tell that he hit a growth spurt over night.
  • Miles is in a position that puts strain on my nerve, so at times my right leg goes numb (makes sleeping oh so fun!)
  • Heartburn is out of control (thank goodness for chocolate milk)
  • No swelling still (I've been careful to control this as best I can)
  • I've decided that pregnant women use FAR more toilet paper because of decreased bladder size (Thank goodness for costco!)
Alright so here's my 32 week picture, I feel pretty big, we will have to wait and see how much more I can grow within the next 8 weeks :)


1 comment:

  1. I was thinking the same thing the other day about toilet paper. I could've sworn that I put a new roll on like 3 days ago and already had to get out a new one. You look great!!!

    ReplyDelete

What-Do-Ya-Think? lemme know!