Sunday, January 30, 2011

Brave

I wish i was brave. i'm not. but i wish i was. Those people who have youtube channels of themselves singing.. THEY are brave... even those people that really SHOULDN'T have video's up... that takes an insane amount of courage. i mean it took alot for me to put up a few videos of me performing on facebook. and now i usually just stick to belting NSYNC in the car with my sibling's videos :)  i don't NEEEEEED to post videos, i just kind of wish i was brave enough to like i dunno... sing karaoke. i've only done it once, and that was with a few other girls at some little state fair, and we sang footloose, but it was a TINY karaoke booth so no one was even around and watching other than our friends. i've performed lots of times... but that's when people EXPECT you to be good... When Rye and I were on our Bahama cruise a few years ago, we sat in on the karaoke competition... and i REALLY wanted to go sign up... but i was too chicken. and Riley HATES karaoke... :) so we only stayed for like 3 songs and then left... and every time i mention going to like a karaoke club or bar or something.. (just for the karaoke of course) he shoots that idea down real quick. so maybe while he's gone i need to organize a girls night out for karaoke or something... or maybe...................... if he loves me ALOT, and after reading this realizes it's something i REALLY want to do.. maybe we'll get together with a bunch of the guys when they get back and go do karaoke.

1 comment:

  1. Your brave in your own way :) I mean you drive around on your own and go to the gym, that takes courage for me :) As for karaoke ohh man I thought it looked cool too but no way I could never do that. Lol I'm too chicken, I rarely sing in front of Tyler! He likes when I do but before I couldn't do that so at least you sang with your friends!

    ReplyDelete

What-Do-Ya-Think? lemme know!