Tuesday, January 18, 2011

I FOUND MY MOTO!!!!!!!

For all you non-military family folks... Moto is short for Motivation... but when you say MOTO instead, it makes you feel soo much more... more... more.... MOTO-ED. There ya go, you learn something everyday, and today i am proud to have provided that fact... AAAAAAAAANYWAY

So remember how last night i decided i am like morbidly obese... today while talking to my best friend Kat, i expressed that i felt like i have gained back every ounce that i lost last year. PLUS SOME... she asked me how much i had REALLY gained back, and i had to sheepishly admit to the whole 10-ish pounds... she let me know that with my months of roadtripping to see my amazing man, and months of hotel rooms, and living out of a suitcase, that it was perfectly NORMAL and OK to have gained some weight... plus when i finally DID have a house, i was trying to get settled into a new place.. it was the first time in a year i had my own place again. and shortly after i moved it, we got the date of his deployment, and i had to begin preparing for that... which for Riley meant stocking up on eating out, since he wouldn't get to for..... X amount of months. So, i don't hate myself as much... i mean i DO take responsibility, and had i had enough MOTO i could have found a way to continue losing while doing all that stuff... but c'mon I'M NOT WONDER WOMAN!!!! So even though i FEEL as though i am starting from scratch... i'm not. i also tried to tell her that i just didn't have enough time to lose what i wanted before he gets back... well... that was a dead argument, as i lost 30 pounds in like 10 weeks last year... and i have waay more than that many weeks left.

I decided to start my smoothies again. Before Riley left for boot, he would make us a "spinach" smoothie EVERYDAY, and we would go on like a 3 mile walk around his parents loop, talk about the future and drink our smoothies. and they were ALL amazing.... except for that one time that Rye decided to put ginger in, and he didn't quite realize how strong ginger was, and he put like a 2 inch section of ginger root in... ya that was NASTY... the BEST way to go about this was to drive to cost co, and fill the fridge with all the food Riley and i NORMALLY eat (plus salmon, cause Rye doesn't eat it but i loooove it!!!) i spent more than i wanted to... but i haven't been grocery shopping in like 3 weeks... so... JUSTIFIED!!! and do you want to know what my fridge/freezer looks like now??? ok Rye PLLEEEAAASE don't be jealous.. this is just yet another thing you have to look forward to coming home for!!! right?!?!

PLEEASE look at all those colors!!! tell me that you would rather have spaghetti?! don't think so!
all my frozen stuff for smoothies, plus my frozen chicken and salmon.ignore the Popsicle's... they are freezer burnt.
sooo worth the money!!!
OK AAAAND  before i hit up costco, i ran to the place we have on base where i get free lightbulbs and air filters and grabbed a few airfilters... so before i put away groceries, i FINALLY got the nasty air filter out... ya it was grossss... SO to make you lose the appetite i gave you with my food pictures...
I here-by swear i will NEVER wait 5 months to change this... and maybe if Riley had done his job in the first place... i never would of had to sweat for 5 days... so the AC is FIXED... i am sitting here in shorts and a tank, and i can't feel my toes.. Deezul is hiding under a fleece blanket.. but he can DEAL because I HAVE AC AGAIN!!!!!!!

in an hour or so Dee and I are heading to North Shore for the evening, i'll take lots of pictures, but it's about time he and I had an awesome adventure :)

1 comment:

  1. I love reading your blog so much! Ha your fridge looks yummy and I'm not big on fruit and veggies like I should be. What are these smoothies you speak of? I seriously need to find some moto, we are terrible about eating out and just buying quick unhealthy stuff. And even if you gained a little back from being so busy I look up to you so much for losing it in the first place and eating well :)

    ReplyDelete

What-Do-Ya-Think? lemme know!