Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Makin' Me Fall In Love Again

I am sitting in bed waiting for Steph(my good friend here) to wake up so we can hit up the gym... HOWEVER, that girl likes to sleep... ok that's a bit unfair, I get up at 6:30-7 every morning. So someone who sleeps till 9 or 10 seems crazy to me :) I figured i'd throw up a new blog post, accomplish something.

A few days ago i got an e-mail from one of my boys desperately needing a copy of his DL, he said it was in a box in our storage unit on the top of the box, and asked if i could possibly find it. Now normally i would have said No. Since the boys have been gone, they are constantly asking for favors..."Sav can you dig through a box and send me my vitamins" or "Sav can you get my hoodie and send it to me" to those i say SHOVE IT! it's a bit more difficult when they order things, ship it to my house, and then ask ME to ship it to them... i don't understand why they don't send it to their parents house and have THEM pay to ship it, or shove it in a box already going to them... Sending a care package every week is NOT cheap, each package is worth roughly $60-$100 and then costs another $15 to send... it add up!!! so when i am adding an extra $15 into my monthly package budget, i do get a little irritated... but back to my story, being brave and having a heart i decided to embark upon the adventure of uncovering the lost drivers license
ya..... looks fun... huh?
He told me his box had a G spray painted on the side and circled... ya, so did alot of the other guys. i found this out after opening 6 boxes that were NOT his!
almost found it at this point.
If you notice in this last picture, one of the boys left a fan in my storage closet... ya that would have been nice during my 5 days without AC. someone ELSE left a huge pocketknife and it was just sitting on the top near the front.. now i already have a fear of someone hiding in this closet and then jumping out and attacking me while i'm unlocking my door, especially since my front porch lightbulb went out... and NOW i find out that one of my boys that i hold so dear to my heart.... LEFT THIS GUY A WEAPON!!!!! i flipped out and took the knife, i don't know who it belongs to, cause it was not in a box... but they can have it back when they get back, until then... that is going somewhere around this house along with the other weapons i have stashed. YEA try and pillage this house, see what happens! I did end up finding his DL, however he didn't get the copy quick enough and they dropped him from the class he needed it for.. oops!

On a different note, Deezul chewed up my hot glue gun. Dee and I have an agreement, he doesn't chew on furniture, wires or anything important... however, when i leave a foreign object lying around the house... it's free game. let's just say, he destroyed the first 8 chapters of a hard cover book a few months ago, because i left it out. and who can forget the picture of him with the cream sheets covered in black ink. all of these are MY fault, as i left it lying about. The hot glue gun had been knocked off my "craft" table, and i just forgot to pick it up, so when i got home... here's what i found.
Ya, so it's the first cord he's ever chewed, but it's because it was attached to the blue thing he really had his sights set on. luckily it was only a cheap $3 hot glue gun... so i had to wait 2 days, go to the craft store, and i bought 2! now i have a back up.

To totally jump subjects again, after my big costco shopping trip last week with all my yummy food, i was craving chocolate... BAD! so i decided to fill my craving but in a slightly healthier way....
And then a few days ago, Steph and I were at costco and sampled some meatballs, and they were AMAZING. I bought some, and decided to make a quick stir fry out of them... so Steph went and played Nazi Zombies, while i cooked up this amazingly easy and yummy meal! it turned out ALOT better than i was expecting.
Along with a yummy smoothie
It was sooooo Good!!

I spent yesterday morning madly cleaning my apartment, The Missionaries were coming over around lunchtime, and i had put off cleaning(SOOO unlike me... hahahaha). So now the house is pretty clean, i do need new paper towels so i can Windex the back sliding door, Since Deezul gets that so disgustingly dirty. My next task is going to be to hang up all my laundry, and then maybe the bathroom. Wow, like you all care about my chores haha. the point i was going to get to eventually, was that... While cleaning i had pandora up on my PS3 listening to a new station i created, and this song came on by Kellie Pickler



And then of course... The Lyrics!

Makin' Me Fall In Love Again Lyrics

People will tell ya that this kind of love will fade
That being in love like this is only a phase
But baby after all this time ain't nothin' changed
All you gotta do is look at me that way

And there you go
Makin' me fall in love again
There you go
Makin' me fall in love again
Oh and I gotta tell ya, there's nothin' better
You and me together, workin' on forever
Everyday with you is always somethin' new
You only gotta be yourself
And there you go
Makin' me fall in love again

Baby sometimes you can say the craziest things
I love how you don't care what nobody thinks
You're highly original, totally in-typical
Never change
All I gotta do is look at your smiling face

And there you go
Makin' me fall in love again
There you go
Makin' me fall in love again
Oh and I gotta tell ya, there's nothin' better
You and me together, workin' on forever
Everyday with you is always somethin' new
You only gotta be yourself
And there you go
Makin' me fall in love again

You're my sunshine, you're my rain
Sure feels good to know you feel the same

I gotta tell ya, there's nothin' better
You and me together, workin' on forever
Everyday with you is always somethin' new
You only gotta be yourself
And there you go
Makin' me fall in love again
There you go
Makin' me fall in love again
There you go
Makin' me fall in love again
There you go, there you go
   Also, before i end this post, today is my best friend Kat's birthday! WOOOOO!!!!! there are three people in this world i consider to be my best friend... Riley! Kat! and Lauren! Riley of course is my number 1, there is no contest! but Lauren and Kat are always there for me, Lauren being one of my oldest friends,While Kat and I share the unique bond of our husbands being best friends, as well as having both of them join the Marines together, and going through this journey with another girl who totally understands what i'm going through. and Today that pretty girl is turning 23! i would make a crack about how old she's getting, but i'll be there in 12 days... so i'm gonna keep my mouth shut :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What-Do-Ya-Think? lemme know!