Saturday, January 15, 2011

A Few of My Favorite Things

does this title REALLY need any explanation?! i don't think so... and if it does... well i can't think of anything witty to say that isn't a TOTAL jab at you :) this will be just a easy post about some of my favorite things! this isn't ALL of them... just a few that i LOVE.

1. PUPPY PLAY DATES!!! this is Deezul (duh) on the floor. Twitch is the white pup, and Lady is the little black one... this was taken after HOURS of playing... the actual playdate part of it is hard, cause Lady and Twitch are still babies, so they have accidents, so we're constantly having to watch them.but once they tucker themselves out... TOTALLY worth it!!!


2. my kindle. i LOVE this thing! the only down side is that books are usually less than $10 and all i have to do is click a button to buy them... so i am TRYING to control my book spending. but it is AMAZING. you find yourself reading MORE on there then you would if you were holding a book. seriously best invention ever!

3. my bodybugg... ok Riley got this for me for Christmas, and it is insanely cool! it tracks how much i'm sweating, the temp of my skin, as well as the electric current going through my skin, to accurately track how many calories i burn everyday. plus the online program lets me track my diet and figure out if i'm burning more than i'm eating or the other way around, they put together an eating plan for you, and you can see exactly how many calories you burn every minute of everyday. like i can tell when i'm kicking in my sleep... how cool is that?!?!?!!


4. anything from LUSH, i first discovered Lush on my New Orleans vacation back in 2007, when i fell in LOVE with their "i should coco" soap , it was an exfoliating soap with real coconut in it. everything is handmade and organic, and smells soo yummy! they just recently discontinued my soap(i thought i was going to CRY!!!) but i have a few other favorites. Jungle-is a conditioner, but also used to shave your legs, it makes my legs feel like silk for like 3 days. and their Catastrophe Cosmetic face mask(see above pictures) it has real smashed up blueberries in it, and i have to keep it in the fridge, so when you first put it on it's a very cold shock, but worth it once you wash it off!

1 comment:

  1. So I totally agree about the kindle! I'm so bad about my nook and now all the books I want that are coming out are 10 bucks and it's killing me not buying them lol. I banned myself from my nook for awhile so I wouldn't. And I so want to know what this Lush company is. My skin is so picky and gets used to things and it's really annoying. I break out a lot. Anyway is this part of that quiz like thing you talked about a few posts ago? If so its so fun! I want to see more!

    ReplyDelete

What-Do-Ya-Think? lemme know!