Saturday, February 5, 2011

Affair

I was chatting with Kat a few minutes ago, cause i just got her birthday/valentines box to me :) AMAZING! first of all! check out my valentine!
i had to unlatch the 3 red squiggly's

And it unfolded to this!

She put a pair of hand made earrings in each box for me!
I was SOOO impressed! and i LOVED it!

Anyway during the conversation i mentioned that i stayed up super late to paint my hallway last night, and was expressing my concerns about colors to her. And then i proceeded to tell her probably the best story of the day.

So the time is about 11:00p.m. i've been painting for a few hours now, i'm just about done, and getting ready to go rinse out my brushes. for the past 3 hours i've had my I-home in the hallway with me listening to the audio book of "I Am Number Four" (which by the way is pretty good so far) i have it up loud enough that i can hear the narrator without straining and trying to paint quietly, but it's not super loud! when my phone goes off with a text... from my upstairs neighbor.. reading as followed "I don't know WHO you have over, but could you tell him to keep it down"

How exactly was i supposed to respond to a text like that? "yes, i am having an affair with a man who has LITERALLY not shut up for the past 4 hours... hasn't even taken a breath!" or explain myself and SEE if she believes me? "oh i don't have a man in my apt, i'm listening to an audio book and painting." either way i laughed really hard. so i was talking to Kat about this, and i mentioned that IF i was to cheat on Riley i would be smart to find a man who sounds IDENTICAL to the man with the really deep voice on my audio book. we laughed about this, and then i mentioned that i will put facebook status's about going to the gym, some are like "Oh Gym, i haven't seen you in a while.. how bout tomorrow when the sun goes down" or "Oh Gym, our affair is hot and steamy, and i haven't been this sore in months." HAHA ok, they don't read EXACTLY like that.. but you get the point. well wouldn't it be sad and horrible if i really DID have an affair with a guy named Jim, but i didn't feel guilty because TECHNICALLY i wasn't keeping it a secret. we laughed about this...

The Kat told me she thinks i'm physically incapable of cheating.... ya, probably true. Even the THOUGHT of something like that makes me feel sick to my stomach. i would be the WORST woman in the world to have an affair with, cause i'd always talk about Rye, and how much fun we have. plus, thinking about breaking Riley's heart like that would ALONE be enough to keep me from doing that... so don't worry blog stalkers, my marriage is rock solid, even if my neighbor and some facebook friends may think otherwise :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What-Do-Ya-Think? lemme know!