Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Ha.....ha..............ha..... not funny

Well it is still technically Valentines day, so i am going to make this quick, cause i would really like to get some sleep before my possible phone call early in the morning. Today was nothing exciting, i got up around my regular time, Skyped with Kat, made Steph a hand made valentine (took me a few hours) and some other little crafts. She was told she was getting a delivery and needed to be home for it, so she patiently waited and waited, and around 4-5 pm, gave up and came over... we'll try again tomorrow on the delivery :) I was really in a fantastic mood all day, i was taking the day on like a real champ... and i was SOO proud of myself.

HOWEVER, all good things must come to an end i suppose... One of "My Boys"... although i'm sincerely thinking about temporarily revoking his status as such. Decided that today would be the perfect day to pull a practical joke on me... let's just say, he started out with this story about how my husband was having such a hard time staying awake on post, and as his team leader he was worried about the situation... because some of the guys had given him Dip(chew tobacco) to keep him awake..and desperate to stay awake on post (it is absolutely imperative) he started using the dip. it's a recent thing, but he was really worried about the situation and wondered if i would talk to him, and apparently THAT is the reason he hadn't called me in DAYS, was because of the situation... in this idiot Marines defense... he DID have a good story and a very good set up.. as well as the most gullible girl in the world.80% of me was telling myself "THIS IS RYE WE ARE TALKING ABOUT, HE WOULD NNNEEEEVER TOUCH THE STUFF!!!!" while the other 20% was saying, "ya, but if he was falling asleep on post and was unable to stay awake, MAAAAAAAYBE" and stupid ol' me, let my 20% take over my mind for about an hour... ya, imagine this.. i'm sitting on the couch... wondering where my good mood went, thinking about how my husband is no longer the man he's always been, he's changed... he's no longer the good example for the other Marines... they are going to think that ALL Mormon's have a breaking point when it comes to our "rules"

About 90 minutes after i first had the "conversation" i had just about had enough of the day and was going to drown myself in a bubble bath. while in the bath, my phone rang with that magical number that tells me it's Rye.... and as i always REALLY knew in my mind... it was all a joke, all the guys (except Rye) thought it would be funny to try and get him in trouble.. why? i have absolutely no idea.. luckily if you read my conversation with stupid face Marine, i handled myself VERY well and quite professional.. reading back, i'm a little impressed with myself.. given the fact that i had tears in my eyes... (YES STUPID FACE, YOU ARE OFFICIALLY THE FIRST ONE TO MAKE ME CRY ON THIS DEPLOYMENT... I HOPE YOU ARE PROUD OF YOURSELF. NOT MANY TEARS... BUT TEARS NON THE LESS)

I really wish i wasn't so gullible, Riley's dad had me convinced that for this knee procedure Riley's mom had to get, they were going to do it rectally... now i'm not stupid... but i've never had a knee scope.. and he told me if they do it rectally, it doesn't leave a scar(makes sense) ya.. about a month later in the car i asked Rye about it.. and he pretty much had to pull over he was laughing so hard... his dad will now NOT let me forget about it.. and anytime anyone has ANY procedure done, he jokes to me about how it's done rectally...

So this has definitely been a Valentines day that will be remembered... and now i am planning my revenge... cause you BETTER believe i'm going to get him back. he's going to rue the day he ever messed with Savannah Gardiner!!!! buahahhahahahahahahaa

No comments:

Post a Comment

What-Do-Ya-Think? lemme know!