Friday, February 11, 2011

So Remember that time i turned 23?!

ok so this post was originally written at 11pm on my birthday, but i fell asleep right before hitting the post button... so here it is :) a few days late.


Ok, so it is still my birthday for 1 more hour... crazy thing is... in one hour, i will have been awake for over 20 of the 24 hours of my birthday.. ya, it's been a looooong day! So here's the rundown :)

Sunday 7pm- Steph gets off work
8pm- Almost to the Army base on the other side of the island to get my hair cut and colored.
Monday- 12:30- Steph realizes it's my birthday and tells me happy birthday!
1:15am- Rye calls, hoping to wake me from mid sleep to harass me about getting old :)
2:30-ish- hair is done, start shooting the breeze (ya, at 2:30 in the A.M.)
3:30- leave army base, head back home!
4:15- CRAWL into bed with Deezul and try to get a little sleep!
7:37 am- wake up and start cleaning the house..
7:37-11 am... - answer multiple "happy birthday calls"
noon-5:30 - ran around town trying to get everything i needed for my party.. then got stuck in traffic.

needless to say it was a HECTIC day, full of me yelling at stupid nimitz for having that HUGE center median throughout the entire city so you can only turn into business's on YOUR side of the road... i hate that road.

A bunch of girls showed up though and it was alot of fun! but by the time everyone left, i was MORE than ready to crash in my bed for a good long time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What-Do-Ya-Think? lemme know!