Friday, February 18, 2011

My Attitude

Some of you may be wondering to yourselves "how does Sav do it, how does she wake up every morning alone and have such a positive outlook"

To you i have two replies... the first being 1. my situation is not so bad, there are many people that are in situations far worse than mine. i remember that, whenever i am feeling bad for myself. I remember that somewhere else is a widow/single mother just praying to get through the day. or a woman who cannot stand the sight of her husband. there are many other people in far worse situations, however those 2 are the ones that usually come to my mind, yes i understand it's a bit extreme.

reason number 2... i wake up every morning (usually between 6:30 and 7) my alarm is set for 7:30, but other than when i'm sick, i am ALWAYS up and doing something by the time my alarm is going off in my room. the sun is just barely starting to lighten the inside of my room around this time, and i see this

i found this frame on one of my many Ross shopping trips. it originally said "the boys" and had a fake picture in there of a dad and his like 3 or 4 sons... however i liked how with the missing letter it just said, "the boy" there was another frame that was supposed to say "the girls" and i thought it would be perfect to take off the S and then i would have a cute fram for each of us... but that frame was missing like an "R" or something. But i get to open my sleepy eyes, and if Deezul's fat head isn't in the way, i get a look at my man. it's not my favorite picture of him, but when i got the frame it was the only extra one of him i had.

And because i promised earlier, here are some pictures of my flowers that Mr. Gardiner sent me :)

pretty huh!!

my frame, next to my arrangement :) gonna be nice to wake up to.

1 comment:

  1. I love your attitude! I hope I can be like that when it's my turn. You are such a role model for not just me but many women I'm sure. :) And those flowers are magnificent!

    ReplyDelete

What-Do-Ya-Think? lemme know!