Saturday, November 26, 2011

I'M SORRRRRRRY!!! i've been BEYOND busy!

I seriously thought every single day about what i needed to post for what i am thankful for... so rather than post 10 back posts... i will just finish these gratitude posts with what i seem to be most thankful for lately.

I'm thankful that i'm healthy. I may not be getting ready to add a little one to our family right now... but there is physically no reason why i should not be able to do that sometime soon. Actually there is no reason that i should not be doing that NOW, but that's besides the point. I'M HEALTHY.... so many others are not able to say that right now. I am beyond thankful that i am one of those that IS able to say that. oh and in case you were wondering, my nephew Jaxon... COMPLETELY done with cancer treatments. CANCER FREE! Health is something that we take for granted... and we shouldn't. Because we never know when that may be taken away from us.

I had a dr. appointment this last week, and while things not be going the way i REALLY want them too.... They are going pretty good. And someday, we'll have a little Baby G.... but for now, i'm ok with where i am.

Every month that it's just Rye Deezul and I is another month i am able to continue to work out as vigorously as i have been. Riley and I are happy and healthy... and THAT is what i am most thankful for this year.

1 comment:

  1. Yay I'm so glad to hear about your nephew! That's just awesome. I'm glad your appointment went well too. Someday. Everything worth having is worth waiting for right? :)

    ReplyDelete

What-Do-Ya-Think? lemme know!