Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Thankful Day 13- Phone Insurance

Every military wife LIVES with her phone attached to her. knowing at the most inconvenient time... your husband will find time in a war zone to pick up the phone and call you... and you BETTER be ready to drop EVERYTHING. I cannot tell you how many times i went into a meeting or somewhere important where i immediately apologized in advance in case my phone rang, and i just got up and ran out... it happens. The most devastating thing during a deployment is to NOT have a working phone. Thank goodness i did not have to deal with this, but MANY of the other wives did. Steph had to put a message on her voice mail a few times telling her husband to call MY number.

I firmly believe in phone insurance... when i was 17 i shattered my phone while roller skating, and my mom told me she would NOT replace it... luckily sprint was nice enough to add phone insurance and then replace it :) ever since that moment i was a believer... verizon is NOT quite so accomidating and i am SO GLAD to be back with sprint. This weekend at church my phone found it's way to the garbage can in nursery. I think a child accidentally knocked it into there... Riley is convinced it fell out of my purse and in there. WHATEVER, it's done, who cares HOW it happened. all i know is that i am SO HAPPY that i have phone insurance on my $500 phone. We quickly went into the sprint store and without ANY questions they ordered me a new phone. however i must wait until Wednesday (HOPEFULLY) to get it... so until then, i am without a phone. It is a bit difficult trying to work out our schedules with one car, and me without a phone. I am just thankful that this little mishap will not cost me anything... Things could have been MUCH worse... and for that, i am thankful they are NOT.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What-Do-Ya-Think? lemme know!