Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Thankful Day 12- Laughter

I am thankful for my ability to laugh, and laugh often. I am a very happy person, and i LOVE laughing with friends. I love all the inside jokes that only Rye and I are able to laugh at.

I love playing balderdash with my dad and siblings and laughing so hard that i have ACTUALLY peed my pants a few times....ya... i just admitted that.... eh, don't lie... you've been there. OR you're jealous!

I love laughing so hard at a joke you are in the middle of telling that you can't finish the joke because A.) you are in hysterics and B.) it's NOT that funny, and there is no reason you should be crying from laughing so hard.

I love laughing at what an idiot i can be at times... i was playing a game with a bunch of guys from Acting Up, the question was "what should a man NOT do in bed" we were all secretly writing our answers so we could guess who wrote what... me being the only married one in the group, didn't take the question to be "dirty" and wrote down "clip his toenails".................. ya, it wasn't hard to guess that was my answer....

I love trying really hard not to laugh, and trying to keep my cool when the guys are being really funny.... but knowing in my head that i need to look "cool" rather than laugh at something we all KNOW is funny. And then i just look like an idiot trying to hold in a laugh.

I am mostly thankful that i have things in my life that i am able to laugh about.... i know it won't always be like this, there will be times when there is not much funny in my life... and then there will be the good times... THESE my friends, are the good times!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What-Do-Ya-Think? lemme know!